The 470mm (D) Shallow Wall Shelving Unit with Pegboard Backpanels is our best seller and by far the most popular choice for convenience stores and small supermarkets.
Easily configure the unit to suit your requirements by using the drop down menus for the height, width, shelving colour and epos ticket edging colour.
- 1 x Upright (Add On Bay) / 2 x Uprights (Starter Bay)
- 1 x Baseleg (Add On Bay) / 2 x Baseleg's (Starter Bay)
- 1 x Set of Perforated Backpanels (To the Front)
- 1 x Base Shelf 470mm (D)
- 1 x Plinth (Matching Colour to Shelving)
- 1 x Epos Ticket Edging Strips
Please note - Perforated Backpanels are only available at 400mm (H), therefore the configuration would be as follows:
1810mm (H) Unit = 4 x Perforated Backpanels 400mm (H) and 1 x Plain Backpanel 100mm (H)
2210mm (H) Unit = 5 x Perforated Backpanels 400mm (H) and 1 x Plain Backpanel 300mm (H)
Please note - The overall height will be approximately 50mm more than the upright due to adjustment of the baseleg. Additionally the overall length of a run of shelving will be 30mm more than published i.e. 3 x 1000mm bays joined together will measure 3030mm.